District Home | Staff Directory | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
New Student Registration (K-3rd) is open for the 2022-2023 school year!
This registration is for new students entering Kinder – 3rd grade who did NOT end the 2021-2022 school year in Sulphur Springs ISD. Current Pre-K and Head Start students will complete Returning Student Registration with their Skyward Family Access account. New to District Pre-K and Head Start students must contact Douglass ECLC for registration information.
All paperwork must be taken to the Sulphur Springs Administration Building located at 631 Connally St., Sulphur Springs TX.
Here is how to register:
• Make an appointment by clicking the link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/RoundUp2223
• Only a Parent or Legal Guardian (must have appropriate documents) can enroll a child.
• Bring all required and/or applicable documents (listed below):
o Proof of residency within district. Must be one of the following
* Current utility bill
* Current rent/Lease agreement/Mortgage statement showing name and address of owner
* Income Tax paperwork
o Parent or Legal Guardian's Photo ID
o Child's Official Birth Certificate
o Child's Social Security Card
o Child's Up-to-Date Immunization Record
o Dr.'s Notes Concerning Allergy/Health Needs
o Custodial Documents or Court Orders, if applicable.
• Complete the online registration process via Skyward: https://www.ssisd.net/page/New%20Student%20Registration
We look forward to seeing you!
Sulphur Springs ISD | 631 Connally St | Sulphur Springs, TX 75482 | PH: (903) 885-2153 | FAX: (903) 885-4011
COPYRIGHT © 2017 - SULPHUR SPRINGS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT