Message for Professional Applicants:
Please complete the Professional Application (PDF) form and Criminal History Application Form, and return to:
Randy Reed, Assistant Superintendent
631 Connally St.
Sulphur Springs, TX 75482
Message for Paraprofessional Applicants:
If you are interested in paraprofessional positions (aides and secretaries), carefully read the information below:
Important note for applicants interested in classroom aide positions: According to NCLB, in order to serve as a teacher's aide, you must meet one of the following three requirements:
- You have completed two years (at least 48 hours) of study at an institution of higher education. If this is the case, you need to be able to provide a transcript
- You have obtained an associate's degree (or higher)
- You have met a rigorous standard of quality and are able to demonstrate, through a formal state or local assessment, knowledge of and the ability to assist in instructing students in reading, writing,, and mathematics
- The paraprofessional application (PDF) form must be accurately completed (please print or type).
- If applicable, a legible copy (does not have to be official) of your transcript should accompany your application.
- References with correct addresses should be listed. If you have school district experience, please include the name of the principal for whom you last worked.
- A copy of a paraprofessional certificate that indicates the required standard of quality has been met.
If you do not meet one of the requirements listed above, a local academic assessment will be administered. You should contact the Elementary Education Department at the administration building by calling (903)885-2153 ext. 1107 to register for the exam.In order for you to be given full consideration, these requirements must be met: